Documents may be presented in the Russian and English languages.
- The following papers are sent to the editorial board:
- a soft version of the article type-printed in MS Word. Softcopy can be e-mailed to the editorial office at email@example.com. The file of the article should be entitled by the first author's surname – IvanovII.doc. The data file must only contain a single document. All illustrations are to be attached separately in the folder in JPG, JPEG, TIFF, EPS formats. All illustrations are to be attached as separate files;
- a printed copy of the article identical to its soft version. In case of discrepancies between them the editor gives preferences to the electronic version of the manuscript;
- personal information: the full names of all authors, the place of work and its mailing address, subdivision and position; academic degree and rank; honorary degree, telephone number, personal mailing and electronic addresses, date of birth, reference to the author’s scientific profile. An asterisk should indicate the author chosen as a contact. The file should be entitled with the first author's name - IvanovII _Anketa.doc;
- a cover letter to the editor-in-chief from the responsible organization with the conclusion about the work urgency and recommendations for its publishing, carrying the date, reference number, the head's signature;
- a standard copyright agreement*.
*In accordance with the International and Russian Law on the copyright protection, scientific works (articles) are given juridical defense. They represent the results of intellectual activities – the object of the copyright. The person(s) who created a work of science is (are) admitted the (co)author(s) of the intellectual activities result.
To make the cooperation easier, two copies of copyright transfer agreement (in the Russian and English languages) should accompany the original manuscript. The agreement is sent in two copies in paper-based version (original) or its electronic version (PDF). The agreement has to be legible and signed by all authors (co-authors, copyright holders).